Adorn your home bar with our Classic Hong Kong Ice Bucket—the iconic staple in guest rooms at our flagship hotel, Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong. Featuring dragon-shaped legs and handles, the bucket’s distinct aluminium body is inspired by ancient handheld vessels that symbolise power in Chinese culture. A stainless-steel interior bowl makes this vessel ideal for keeping cold or hot contents at optimal temperature.
- As featured at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
- Aluminium exterior and lid
- Insulated stainless steel interior bowl
- Features six dragon handles and three dragon legs
- Includes bucket, bowl insert and lid (ice tongs not included)
- Use as an ice bucket, rice container or soup container for the table
- Care instructions: Use a dry soft towel and polish the surface in a gentle circle motion once a year. For extra shine, apply a very thin layer of black shoe polish and use a soft cloth to polish the surface in a circle motion where needed.
- 1.5 L
- 25 cm diameter x 27 cm high